PP2020 – A Capital Campaign – Is your organization ready for the big leap?
Preconference Seminar “A Capital Campaign: Is your organization ready for the big leap?”
Presented by Winkler Group President, Jim Bush
It’s a 1 ½ day Seminar. Saturday 8 am – 4 pm and Sunday 8 am – Noon.
Cost $150. Includes lunch on Saturday and snacks both days. Breakfast is on your own.
Limited to 30 spots
30 in stock
Is your organization growing and considering a capital campaign in the next three years? Is the thought of going into a campaign frightening?
During this interactive 1 ½ day pre-conference seminar, participants will learn:
- How to assess campaign readiness.
- How to create a case for support that appeals to donors.
- How to strategically use the planning phase as a cultivation opportunity.
- The commitment and responsibilities for staff, volunteers, and campaign leaders.
- How to properly qualify prospects and identify leadership.
- How to create a culture of philanthropy that goes beyond the campaign.
- The cost to raise a dollar.
- How to ensure pledges are collected.
Jim Bush is a seasoned fundraising professional and nonprofit executive with over $100 million raised for capital campaigns over his career. A well-known speaker, Mr. Bush has presented at more than fifty national and international fundraising conferences; he has been named the top speaker at six international conferences. His articles on fundraising have been published in leading nonprofit journals. Mr. Bush will be joined by Winkler Group consultants who bring expertise in all aspects of capital campaign management including case statement development, major gift strategies, planned giving, and staff/board training.