To become a member of the Greater Florida Caucus, Chapters must:
- Be in good standing with AFP – Additionally, chapter representatives of the Florida Caucus must be a member in good standing with AFP in order to hold a position within the Florida Caucus.
- Participate in the Florida Caucus Joint Venture Agreement –Each Chapter designates one member to serve as the Representative to the Caucus Board for their Chapter.
- Financially invest in the Greater Florida Caucus – Investments are based on Chapter size.
- Designate one representative to serve on the board – Each Chapter holds one vote.
- Volunteer – Each Chapter volunteers a minimum of 20 hours annually.
Electing the Caucus President, Vice President, Secretary
Supporting activities of the caucus and recommending policy for the guidance of the Caucus Board
Conducting the business of the Florida Caucus, which shall include Planet Philanthropy
As a young professional in the development world, I am extremely thankful for the Association of Fundraising Professionals at the local, state and national level. The opportunity to serve on my local chapter's board, along with the Florida Caucus continues to provide me with exceptional training and philanthropic growth.
– Tori Bennett – AFP West Florida Chapter
The continuing education opportunities provided by the Florida Caucus and the Florida Chapters of the Association of Fundraising Professionals keeps me informed on what really matters to nonprofits and that is the reason I am a member.
– Eric Combast – AFP Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Chapter