Terms and Conditions
- Application and contract: The application for space is subject to approval by the AFP Planet Philanthropy Planning Committee, which reserves the right to, at its sole and absolute discretion, accept, reject or limit the exhibit or sponsorship opportunities requested by any organization. The application for space and the formal notice of assignment by the AFP Planet Philanthropy constitutes a contract for the right to use the space.
- Assistance to persons with disabilities: Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting who may need auxiliary aids or services are requested to contact the exhibiting management office at 214-459-8957 at least 14 working days prior to the conference so that the appropriate arrangements can be.
- Move-In and Move-Out:
Exhibitors are required to use the loading dock at all facilities.
Early dismantle is not allowed. Anyone moving out before the designated move-out time may be prohibited from exhibiting in future meetings.
Exhibitors utilizing appointed contractors (EACs) must notify the exhibiting office or turn in an EAC form at least 30 days prior to the meetings. Proof of liability insurance must also be turned in from the EAC 30 days prior to the meeting.
- Payment and cancellation: If paying by credit card, your card will be charged in full upon confirmation of your reservation. If paying by check, your check must be mailed within 14 days of your reservation confirmation. This application will not be processed unless accompanied by full payment. Once an application and payment have been received, sponsors and exhibitors will receive a confirmation with additional information. Cancellations received on or before December 1, 2018 will be refunded less a $100 service Cancellations received after December 1, 2018 will not receive a refund.
Force Majeure, Effect on Sponsorship Fee: Association Fund Raising Professionals AFP Planet Philanthropy (AFP) shall not be liable in damages for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to acts of God, government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of AFP Planet Philanthropy. Sponsor/exhibitor shall be released and discharged from any obligation or liability under this Agreement, including their obligation to pay a Sponsorship Fee to AFP Planet Philanthropy for an Event that is cancelled due to Force Majeure, and AFP Planet Philanthropy will promptly refund to sponsor/exhibitor any applicable portion of the Sponsorship Fee for such Event already received by AFP Planet Philanthropy.
Conference registration: Each individual sponsor and exhibitor must register for the conference. Companies that purchase exhibit booths will receive one complimentary exhibitor badge (show floor access only) for each 6 table booth Additional exhibit attendees must pay a $250 fee.
- Liability and insurance: Sponsor/exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless AFP Planet Philanthropy, and its agents, third-party event planning company or affiliates from all liability which might ensue from any cause related to transporting, placing or removing The sponsor/exhibitor assumes all responsibility for any and all loss, theft or damage to exhibitor’s displays, equipment and other property while on premises, and hereby waives any claim or demand it may have against AFP Planet Philanthropy or its affiliates arising from such loss, theft or damage. In addition, the sponsor/exhibitor agrees to defend (if requested), indemnify and hold harmless AFP Planet Philanthropy., and its respective parent, subsidiaries and other related or affiliate companies, from and against any liabilities, obligations, claims, damages, suits, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and costs, arising from or in connection with the sponsor/exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof or any negligent act, error or omission of the exhibitor or its employees, subcontractors or agents.
- List agreement: If using the attendee list that is provided as part of the exhibitor package, the sponsor/exhibitor agrees that: 1) They will not disclose, transfer, duplicate, reproduce or retain any portion of the list in any form, nor will they permit any third party, agent, employee or contractor or their respective agents and employees to do so. 2) The attendee list provided as part of the exhibitor package is only to be used for one email during or after the conference. 3) Recipient email addresses must not be visible in the body or header of emails sent to attendees. The addresses must be in the bcc: line or otherwise disguised by an email client. 4) The attendee list provided to them shall only be used as permitted herein unless specifically approved in writing by AFP Planet Philanthropy.
- Ancillary functions: Sponsors/exhibitors must notify the AFP Planet Philanthropy Planning Committee of any ancillary functions planned during the meeting, and these functions must be approved in advance by the Committee and may be subject to.
- Floor plan / Space assignments: All dimensions and locations shown on the floor plan are believed, but not warranted, to be accurate. AFP Planet Philanthropy reserves the right to make modifications, to whatever extent deemed appropriate, to the floor plan as may be in the best interest of the meeting. AFP Planet Philanthropy may decline, reassign or prohibit any exhibit that, in their judgment, is out of keeping with the character of the meeting. All sponsors/ exhibitors shall ensure that their booths are not impeding on other spaces via aisles or height of signs. All exhibits must conform to the IAEE “Guidelines for Display Rules and Regulations.” This includes end cap booths.
- Fire Regulations: To ensure the safety of all participants, exhibitors shall observe all state and local fire regulations. The cost for repairing any damage to the hotel caused by the exhibitor will be billed to the responsible Nothing can be posted, tacked, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to the columns, walls, floors, ceiling or furniture.
- Control of Events: AFP Planet Philanthropy shall maintain full control over all meeting planning, including content, quality, scientific integrity, implementation, promotion, evaluation, selection of presenters and moderators, and selection of planning committee members, or other persons and organizations that will be in a position to control meeting content. AFP Planet Philanthropy will ensure that meeting presenters and moderators have the requisite qualifications, training, and expertise to conduct such meeting and will not solicit input from sponsor/exhibitor on meeting program.
- Sponsor/Exhibitor Representations And Warranties: Sponsor/exhibitor agrees to abide by applicable state and federal laws, regulations and policies.
- Trademarks: Sponsor/exhibitor hereby grants AFP Planet Philanthropy a non-exclusive limited license to use, display, and reproduce its logos, trademarks, service marks, and trade names only in connection with the promotion and advertisement of the meetings and any listing of the sponsors of the meetings during the term of this Application and Sponsor/exhibitor represents and warrants to AFP Planet Philanthropy and unconditionally guarantees that all of their Trademarks are owned by them or that they have permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements.
- Nature of Relationship: The parties agree that nothing in this Application and Contract shall be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership, franchise, agency, employer/employee, or similar relationship between the parties, or as authorizing either party to act as the agent of the other. Nothing in this Application and Contract shall create any obligation between either Party or a third
PAYMENT, REFUND, LIABILITY, AND PHOTO RELEASE POLICY
$25.00 administrative fee to cover processing.
- Refunds will be granted until 4/22/19 less the administrative fee.
- Refunds will not be granted after 4/22/19.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
- Written requests for refunds must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Refunds will be issued no later than 45 days following the Planet Philanthropy Conference.
3. Disclaimer of Liability
AFP Florida Caucus and its board, and sponsors accept no liability for the acts of any suppliers to this Conference or for the safety of any attendee during and/or while in transit to or from this event. AFP Florida Caucus reserves the right to cancel this function without liability.
4. Release for Use of Photographs and Recordings
By registering as an attendee of the Planet Philanthropy Conference, you hereby grant AFP Florida Caucus the right and permission to use, publish and republish photographs, video or audio of you or images in which you may be included, in whole, part or composite, in any printed or electronic matter or media for any legal purpose. By registering for the conference you discharge AFP Florida Caucus from any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use of photographs, images or information.