How You Get Involved with The Caucus
- Designate a member/position of your chapter board to be the representative on the Caucus board
- Participate in Monthly Conference Call Meetings
- Share Caucus activities with your chapter
- Promote and attend Planet Philanthropy
- Volunteer to serve on Caucus committees
- Apply for a leadership position within the Caucus
Caucus Board of Directors
The Caucus Board of Directors consists of:
- Caucus Officers
- Chapter Representatives
- The current Conference Planet Philanthropy Chair
- The Caucus Government Relations Chair
Each chapter carries one vote. Representatives are to be appointed by the Chapters and Officers are elected annually by the membership of the Caucus.
Caucus Board Officers
The Officer positions consist of:
- Immediate Past President
Officers serve a two year term.
Terms of office begin January 1st the next calendar year.
Caucus Board Committees
Committees of the Caucus are appointed by the President with the consent of the Board to meet Caucus needs. The number and composition of the committees are subject to the decision of the Caucus Board of Directors. Each Committee or Task Force will consist of no less than two members. The committees will serve terms to coincide with the annual year of the Caucus.
There are currently three standing committees:
- The Executive Committee
- The Nominating Committee
- The Planet Philanthropy Committee
Caucus Board Meetings
- Regular Meetings: Regular meetings of the Caucus are currently held on the third Thursday of each month. Notice of Caucus meetings are sent electronically to all Caucus members of record.
- Special Meetings: Special meetings may be called by the Caucus President, by the Caucus Board, or by the petition of 3 Caucus members to the President of the Caucus. Notice of special meetings shall be given to members in the same manner as regular meetings; at least fifteen (15) business days prior to the meeting date.
- Annual Meeting: The Annual meeting shall be held in conjunction with Planet Philanthropy and shall be for the purposes of discussing strategic initiatives. Notice of Annual Meeting shall be given to members in the same manner as regular meetings, at least thirty (30) business days prior to the meeting.