Chair Planet Philanthropy
Planet Philanthropy Chairs commit to serving a two-year term beginning the year prior to hosting the conference. In the first year, the chair shadows the host chair, becoming familiarized with the conference details and sharing responsibility for conference oversight. In the second year, the chair serves as host and lead on the conference working with a new chair to for support and training purposes.
The chairs of Planet Philanthropy have a specific area of responsibility and work with other executive members and board of directors in an integrated and collaborative manner to achieve the Caucus’ annual objectives and long-term goals.
Expectations include but are not limited to:
- Have fun and support fellow AFP Greater Florida Chapters and Caucus Board of Directors
- Fulfill position duties, responsabilities and expectations
- Maintain accurate records of the position’s duties, responsibilities, and achievements
- Participate and engage in executive committee meetings/calls
- Participate in Board of Directors monthly calls
- Attend the AFP Greater Florida Caucus retreat held at Planet Philanthropy and other applicable meetings (conference calls or in-person) that may be scheduled
- Participate, as needed, in committees and task forces set-up to respond to a caucus and/or chapter needs
- Preform minimum required duties of position