Planet Philanthropy is the premier fundraising conference for Florida!
Attendees come from Miami to Jacksonville, Pensacola to Orlando and Tampa and everywhere in between! The conference also attracts fundraisers from all over the country and Puerto Rico. On average, over 400 nonprofit leaders from various organizations ranging from social services, education, health, religious, the arts and much more will join us to learn about the latest and greatest resources to enhance their knowledge and skills.
St. Augustine, FL
Registration & Information
Early bird registration will close February 14, 2019.
Online registration will close Friday, May 24, 2019.
Onsite registration will be available beginning Sunday, June 16, at 1:00 PM. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance if you plan to register onsite.
When purchasing multiple tickets for attendees, the main contact will receive an email with instructions to forward to the additional attendees in order for them to complete their own registration using the code provided.
Register five people from your organization and the sixth person is FREE!
Note: All team members must be registered. When registering a group, the main contact will receive an email with instructions to forward to additional attendees in order for them to complete their own registration. No other discounts apply.
No conference scholarships are available through AFP Florida. Please consult your local AFP chapter for further information about scholarships the chapter might offer.
AFP, PGC & GPA Members * Membership number needed for validation
Early bird Full Conference (until 02/14/2019) $425
Full Conference Rate (until 05/24/19) $475
Full Conference Rate (on site) $525
Single Day (until 05/24/19) $275
Single Day (onsite) $300
Early bird Full Conference (until 01/31/2019) $475
Full Conference Rate (until 05/24/19) $525
Full Conference (on site) $575
Single Day (until 05/24/19) $325
Single Day (on site) $350
Full Conference Rate (until 05/24/19) $250
Single Day (until 05/24/19) $100
Monday Night Social
Saturday Pre-conference Sessions
Saturday, June 15, 2019
9 am – 4 pm Pre-Conference Session- Authentic Leadership & CFRE Seminar
Cost is $150 per person, includes snacks, lunch and materials.
Presenter Rate $275
Early bird Exhibitor Attendee (until 4/15) $850
Exhibitor Attendee $900
Additional Exhibitor Attendee $300
John Haydon is one of the most sought-after nonprofit digital marketing and online fundraising experts. He has helped hundreds of nonprofits achieve their best online marketing and fundraising results through consulting, training and coaching. A few notable wins:
- Helped Epic Change launch #Tweetsgiving, one of the first fundraisers on Twitter.
- Helped Komen Greater NYC increase their online walkathon fundraiser by 30%.
- Helped the Ellie Fund win a national online fundraising contest ($53,000 in 24-hours).
- Helped Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity raise over $215,000 during #GiveMN.
- And more…
John has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, CauseCamp, The Nonprofit Storytelling Conference, Various Regional AFP Conferences, Boys & Girls Clubs National Conference, and many other annual conferences.
John is also the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies (Wiley) and Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley), Cause Impact (April 2018), and a contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, npEngage, LinkedIn, and of course JohnHaydon.com.
Penelope Burk understands donors and what they want more deeply than just about anyone in the business. In the last fifteen years, she and her innovative firm, Cygnus Applied Research, Inc., have conducted surveys and research studies with more than a quarter million American donors. She has reached back into their lives to find out about the first time they gave, what motivates their philanthropy now, what their greatest and most frustrating experiences in giving are, and what their dreams are for their philanthropic future.
Penelope’s contributions to the fundraising industry can be best summed up as a long list of “firsts”:
- She was the first fundraising author to back up her ideas and solutions with evidence from donors
- The first to bring the problem of Donor Attrition to the attention of the fundraising industry, pointing out how much money not-for-profits were losing by failing to hold onto their donors
- The first to offer an evidence-based formula for keeping donors giving longer and inspiring them to make more generous contributions
- The first to document what leadership volunteers do best and how they can raise more money for their organizations by saying thank you the donor-centered way
- The first to document the real impact of the high rate of turnover among professional fundraisers and the first to bring innovative solutions to the table to keep fundraisers loyal, raising more money, and still leaving the office at 5 o’clock!
Penelope is the author of the fundraising classic, Donor-Centered Fundraising and she has just published a completely updated and substantially expanded second edition containing all-new research with donors. She has also written two other books as well as more than fifty seminars and dramatic plays.
Volunteers support the Planet Philanthropy Committee with conference activities by assisting with prepping gift bags, registration, hospitality, introducing speakers and more!
It’s also a great way to network while getting a behind-the-scenes look at the conference
Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor
We welcome businesses and foundations to expand their presence within the nonprofit sector through participation as a strategic partner during Planet Philanthropy 2019. Over 300 nonprofit leaders will convene in St. Augustine Florida for the three-day conference.
Product and service partners will be able to reach conference participants before, during and after Planet Philanthropy through recognition in promotional brochures, on the conference website, in the conference program, through social media, and during plenary sessions. As a strategic partner, sponsor, and exhibitor you will have a chance to meet with hundreds of nonprofit leaders looking for solutions to their organization’s challenges – solutions you may be able to provide.
World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort
500 S Legacy Trail, St Augustine, FL 32092
Phone: (800)468-3571 – Group Code: AFPAFPA
- The $149 rate is valid from 06/13/19 – 06/20/2019
- The special rate ends 05/24/2019
Dynamic Keynote Speakers
“Looking forward to seeing you in St. Augustine for Planet Philanthropy 2019 when over 300 nonprofit leaders will convene for three-days of skill building sessions, thought-provoking plenaries, and lots of networking opportunities.”
– Heather Corey, CFRE, Conference Chair
- Join the Committee – Share your talent for planning
- Volunteer at the Conference – Help us set up, introduce presenters, distribute surveys, etc.
- Sponsor – Learn more about how you can get your brand and message in front of hundreds of nonprofit leaders